Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do you use a mini horse belly sweat?

I just purchased a mini horse belly sweat and it didn't come with any instructions. I know that it wraps around the stomach and that it used for trimming down their belly. I don't know how long to use it though or how tight to make it. I only want to use it for shows because my minis have slightly big bellies (not potbellies just round). I don't know how soon before the show I should use it. Should I put it on the night before or only a few hours before? Am I going about this all wrong? Oh and by the way, if you are going to post on here telling me that I am cruel and shouldn't use the wrap at all, you're wasting your time.|||I have really only used neck sweats, and I usually used them in the winter 24/7 or at least every night to keep the fat from building up in the Arch.





I used to make them so I could easily slip a finger or so under it.


Its hard to say I mean use judgment, if its to tight and you cant fit anything under it its too tight, to loose would be if it keeps turning or slipping.





As for when I am not so sure for a belly sweat.


I mean my guess, use it a few days before the show to slim your pony down.


You could probably google it and find someone who is sure about that part.





I would also go with a little less hay, that may help their round "hay bellys"





But Good luck and I hope it works out for you!|||is this amy, kara's aunt? sorry i don't have a answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment