Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the cheepest but best mini projector?

I have been looking at those pico mini projectors and I'd like to buy one so what is the best mini projector under $200? I would also like to be able to play gaming consoles on it.|||Hey Johnson,





I am also in the market for a pico/mini projector as well and I am finding products below $300 just don't have the brightness you need. Im learning Lumens is the key spec you should look out for when it comes to brighness. Projections with a product whose lumens is below 20 is going to be washed out fairly easy by ambient light....that's the trade off..cheaper but not very bright. Optoma PK201 is pretty bright but the brightest ultra portable projectors I personally have found is being sold by a company called AAXA Technologies Inc. (www.aaxatech.com). Still shopping, I would appreciate your feedback too.

No comments:

Post a Comment