Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is there a difference in maintenance between the standard Mini Cooper and the Supercharged?

I have been wanting a mini cooper (convertible) for awhile, but it may still be awhile before I actually get one. I'm not as much interested in the stat difference between the two, but moreso the required maintenance. I've heard that supercharged cars require more maintenance or cost more for maintenance or something. Is this true? I'm not trying to decide which one to get, I'm just trying to decide if I should care, really. I'm planning to buy used.|||There's no difference in the maintenance. Same oil changes, filter changes and such.





You'll have an absolute blast!





http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/for鈥?/a>|||a mini cooper is what? a four cyclinder engine or a 3? and they put a super charger on it?


Doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment