Saturday, October 1, 2011

How does the Mini Auto drive in the snow?

I own a Mini and live in New England. I have no idea how it performs in snowy conditions. Help from those who do.|||I live in Idaho and we have started seeing a lot of the mini's here over the last few years. They are adequate in the snow if you live in town where the roads are plowed or the snow does not get very deep. But you need studded snow tires and will still have to use cables on occasion. I would not use then in deep snow, unplowed back roads or snowy, icy mountain roads.


Good luck|||We live in Indiana and my wife's Mini gets her back and forth to work just fine. She loves it in the snow, 3-4" and on slick roads. She hasn't had the opportunity to drive it in anything deeper but I think it might be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment