Saturday, October 1, 2011

What kind of mini lights can I use to fill empty wine bottles as center pieces?

I'm using empty wine bottles at table center pieces, and I want to fill them with mini battery operated Christmas lights... But I don't want to have to cut the bottle (for the battery pack or anything)... Is there a light packet that I can use to do this?|||How about the small glow in the dark sticks that you break and it glows for several hours.. Try the camping section in the department store.. I think they make some pretty small sticks that might work.|||What about wrapping the bottom of the bottles with battery-operated LEDs? Or, you can snake the wire up the bottle and find a way to hide the battery pack. Don't think you'll find battery operated Christmas lights that will have small enough battery pack to slide into a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment