Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the best monitor to get for a Mac mini, especially for picture quality?

Have just bought the latest 2009 Mac mini and tried several PC W/S monitors 19" - 22" with horrible picture quality, Samsung, Acer and Philips being the worst. Apple displays are just too expensive! Any help would be Great!|||Try Dell.|||Check out the monitor I'm using with my Mac Mini: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/a鈥?/a>





It's connected with the Mac Mini using a DVI-to-HDMI cable, displaying 1920x1080 resolution, aka 1080p High Definition. The picture and text is razor sharp. I can't imagine using my Mac Mini with any other display. :-)





(I'm using the Mac Mini as a media extender on my home network, and that particular display is a Sony Bravia 52" LCD HDTV.)

No comments:

Post a Comment