Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I pass from the mini dvd to the computer?

I have something recorded in my camcorder in the mini dvd. I want to send it to my family in Spain through the computer and I have no idea how to do it. My husband says we have to do something first in the camera to be able to watch it in a dvd or to send it. I have the instructions but I ge buffled everytime I read it. May someone explain it the easy way?? Thank you very much.|||check out my guide for tips on getting your video onto your computer|||If your computer has a drawer loading DVD optical drive, you can rip the DVD with HandBrake.





http://handbrake.fr/





If your computer does not have a drawer loading DVD optical drive and it is slot loading or then your only other option is to connect with the AV cable that came with the camcorder and get an Analog/DVD bridge like those from Pinnacle (USB) or Canopus (firewire).

No comments:

Post a Comment