Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to Connect a Mini Toslink to 3 mini jack type connections?

Hello. I have a mac mini with an optical out going out of my 3.5mm jack. I would like to connect my Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2 headphones, but they have 3 mini jack style connections (Center/Sub - Orange, Surround - Black, Front - Green). Does anyone have an idea of how I can connect these two? I would use the Griffin Firewave, but it has been discontinued. Any help would be great. Thanks!|||You can purchase a small USB Sound device that supports MacOS. There's a great number of these out there made by many vendors and can range from $10 to $60. These USB Adapters have the regular mini-jacks for your headphones that are found on PC sound cards. That is what you need here.





Some sample product links are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment