Sunday, September 18, 2011

How would I build a mini waterfall, rock garden, and plants for my desk?

I have seen desk waterfalls for sale, and of course plans. But I'm thinking almost a mini-tank with a few water plants, with a waterfall that falls into it, with rocks around it.





Wouldn't that be fantastic to have on your desk?!





Any ideas on where to buy such a thing? Or to buy something that I could easily modify? Or how to build one?





Thanks!|||I wouldn't even attempt to build one when you can buy them quite inexpensively at the store. You can buy the waterfall and rock garden and then add some small plants to it if you want.|||those are pretty cool


I recommend going to bed, bath, and beyond


They have a whole bunch of that stuff.


So does Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment