Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What type of panties do you wear with a blue denim mini skirt?

All I wear is mostly all black clothing, and recently I bought a blue denim mini skirt for change. I don't wear any thongs because they're not very comfy. But what shape and color of undies is best to wear besides black boy shorts or thongs with a blue denim mini skirt?|||well go for black - or blues only - and please don't wear it with out - its a fashion mistake|||Panties give a girl a chance to wear something fun, cute and/or sexy. I say don't be dull when it comes to panties. I love pinks and purples, even orange, because i think panties should be bright. Just keep your legs crossed and stay modest, so no one gets a free show. I think bikinis are the best cut. Also, floral panties can be quite cute an girly. If you're not into flowers, then stripes or even panties with skulls can do. Remember, have fun with your undies! It's a girls right to be fun, flity, sexy or whatever!|||G-strings are more comfortable than a thong and there is no visible panty line. Or you could go commando, my preference.|||If you feel uncomfortable you don't need to wear one but black, white almost any colour will do|||None

No comments:

Post a Comment