Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I transfer music and picture files from my computer to the mini SD-card in my Nokia 6265i?

I am looking for the cheapest and easiest ways to get files from my computer onto the 1GB PQI mini SD memory card i bought to use with my nokia 6265i. Does a USB memory card reader transfer only to the computer from the mini SD, or can it also transfer files from the computer onto the mini SD card? That is the only possibility I have been able to come up with so far. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!|||I have a Nokia 6265i also and the way i transfer files from my computer to the mini SD-card in my phone is through Nokia's software which is available at http://www.nokiausa.com/support/pcsuite/main.html





The only thing you need is a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer. You can also connect to the computer via bluetooth (if your computer is bluetooth capable)


hope this helps|||you have the same problem as me! you ither nead a pc line with usb 2.0 all in card reader or get a micro adapter like in a mobile phone when it adaps where u slot the micro sd ie this is for a phone u need to do the same with the mini sd(adapter)need to buy 1 from currys commet staples!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment