Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you connect a ihome mini speaker to a cd player?

I am holding a party for my sister and I am in charge of music. I have a Jensen JIMS-210-BK Docking Digital Music System/Alarm Clock with CD for iPod but I wanted to connect it with my Ihome mini speakers. My Jensen music system has an aux button but I didn't know how to connect it. Anybody have any solutions?|||The aux input on your Jensen is meant for receiving from other sources, non-iPod, CD player and etc. It cannot send audio via that port. You can connect the mini speakers to the Jensen's headphone jack if you want, but that is not advisable because Jensen's speaker are stronger than the iHome's. That said, the Jensen is not strong enough for a party either unless it is in a very small room. I would strongly consider buying one of iHome's better products. The iH16's while not exceptional, would probably suit your purpose. It is reasonably priced on Amazon for $42|||Plug your iHome into the speaker jack on your Jensen alarm clock. It will work I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment