Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can I find a responsible breeder and buy a mini schnauzer?

I want a mini schnauzer, but I wanna someone who have the right things to be a responsible breeder and have all papers.





Please, be serious about this question, I live in mexico and I need some help, since february I want a mini schnauzer, but I want to buy the best option.





Regards!|||Call your local (AKC) American Kennel Club. If there is not one in your area, go online go to AKC.org.





The AKC should have a list of breed clubs in your area. The AKC is an organization for Pure Breed dogs only, so theys hould be able to help you.





Never buy dogs from a pet store, or any store that has dogs in a window. Most of those dogs are from "backyard breeders" and you may not have access to the dog's history.








The main office for the American Kennel Club is in New York City. There should be a telephone number and/or email address on their website.





Please don't overlook non-purebreed dogs. I volunteer at a dog shelter and many non-purebreed dogs are more loving, with a better temperment, than the purebreeds.





Good luck.|||Be careful though. Just because a dog is AKC registered does not mean it is free of genetic diseases. Try the Mini-Schnauzer breed club instead.

Report Abuse


|||Well, I can't read Spanish, so I'm not sure, but it looks like this site http://www.fcmac.org.mx/index2.htm is the Mexican Kennel Club. If they are, I'd e-mail them and ask for a referral to a responsible Miniature Schnauzer breeder.





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment