Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I find mini bottles of blue curacao?

For our wedding we are having personalized margarita glasses and we want to include the recipe and a mini bottle of blue curacao. I can't find anything. Is there an alternative to blue curacao that I can find in a mini bottle? Please help!|||They make mini bottles? New to me - but if that's the case, try any local liquor store - call if you're concerned...|||Try to www.McDullUSA.com and they have free shipping to your home address

Report Abuse


|||I don't know where you live, but try any liquor store and see if they will order you a case. It's one of those 'specialty' type boozes for the mini bottles, but due to liquor laws everywhere, they have to be made.





Otherwise, you can go with triple sec ... same flavor, but not the pretty color.|||I personally don't like Blue Curacao.....doesn't taste too good to me. If you are mixing it then that's a different story. Anyway, try a liquor store..they should have it.


Goodluck! And hope you and your fiance all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment